Things to consider when traveling in Thailand
– Each client is free of charge 7kg hand baggage + 20kg checked baggage (sent by Air).
– The maximum amount you are allowed to bring not declared to customs was $ 5,000.
– For items worth over 300 USD (camera, large camera …) You should declare to the Customs.
– Do not carry sharp objects such metal cutlery, forks and spoons; explosives, weapons and other prohibited materials. Avoid buying in Vietnam similar goods or violent toys for children.
– All liquids such as shampoo, cosmetics, liquids, sharp objects cutlery … must be carefully packaged and put into checked baggage, not portable when going through security screening machine at airport.
– Do not carry confidential documents and materials Country, internal document circulation of state agencies.
– Members should bring clothing suitable for the climate of Thailand (20-35 degrees C).
– Due to the high price of money laundry, members should bring presses, soap and other personal items such as medication, shavers, hair dryers, … (if necessary).
– In most hotels in Asia are often not equipped with toothbrush, toothpaste, combs …, to hygiene and proactive customer should prepare ourselves from Vietnam.
– Electricity 220V – 245V. In most hotels, electrical outlet plugs only three square pin, if needs recharging machines, telephones You should bring forward drive connector (adapter).
– You should use low shoe while sightseeing.
– When to visit the Palace, the church should seriously dressed, no slippers, women do not wear short skirts over knee, not wearing armpit …
– Checked baggage should be locked plane and the name on the suitcase.
– All personal items should be most needed in hand luggage.
– You absolutely do not receive or send other people’s luggage Union.
– You can change money in Vietnam or on the US dollar to change in the exchange offices, airports or banks overseas.
– Currency in Thailand is co-Bath (B)
– Trading in Thailand all payable in Bath. 50 USD and 100 USD sheets changed for better price sheet 1 USD and 2 USD, 5 USD and 10 USD. Bank of Thailand Thailand’s constant money series 1995. Do not change money at the hotel for a low price. When the exchange should take to ease the change in spending. Money should check before leaving the counter
– Reference Rate: 1 USD ~ 30.5135 THB (Thai Baht).
– When shopping at the store or the mall, the members should pay the price and selected carefully, to avoid misleading the guides.
– TVs from 21 inches or more when purchased in Vietnam taxed 120%.
– Remember to bring US dollars to reserve (the last series in 1995).
– When shopping should carry a personal computer.
– Hotel 3 star standard International, normally 2 persons / room (if single hotel room transplantation 3 bed).
– At the hotel have all the different equipment. Upon check-in, you note that check, if there is equipment damaged or missing must immediately notify the tour guide said, if not the check you have to compensate for damaged or missing items that you do not cause out.
– Hold the card under the name of the hotel to call a taxi / tuk tuk
– You free payment of costs incurred for hotel check-in procedure in the following cases:
o Use food and drinks are available in the hotel refrigerator.
o Call up outside the hotel.
o Use these channels are not available.
– When called on Vietnam You dial:
o 0084 + Area Code + Number to call – fixed number (eg call 04.37472283 tap into: 0084.4.37472283)
o The need to call 0084 + – The number of mobile (eg call 0913 551 890 551 890 0084.913 tap into).
– You sit by the table (08-10 pax / 01 goals).
– Breakfast buffet at the hotel.
– Food in Thailand is relatively spicy. You should bring dry food such as noodles, sesame, procession … room when food not appetizing.
– Tours can change the order schedule to fit programs, weather and health both teams, this will be notified to the members of the delegation at the end of each day.
– During traveling abroad will not have time to take a nap at the hotel. The journey takes place from morning, lunch at tourist attractions, new dark about the hotel. On the other hand travel itinerary has been streamlined so you should arrange personal affairs so as not to affect the whole group.
– You need to comply with the request of the delegation about time concentration as notified. Union is not responsible for the delay of our guests.
– As to any places yet to follow the guidance of the people leading the delegation. If you need to split the Delegation for private, you must notify the head of the delegation, who led the delegation or their predecessors said.
– During the tour itinerary, when you tired and can not get to the union, it is necessary to notify instructors and team leaders. You should not arbitrarily sit back to wait mission turns out for the majority of the sights are in one door and out the other door shooting.
– When you do get lost delegation should stand in place to guide and chief finding delegation. Do not go looking for teams for very large sites should be as easy to communicate.
– Members noted no smoking and littering in public places.
– When members want to go out of the hotel alone and took in the memory card of the hotel to get lost in case there is information about the hotel you are staying.
– Thais have a habit of clasping his hands in front of chest, do not need to shake hands hello or goodbye. Standing before the full name of each Khum add text to denote respect. Thais are very hydrophobic feet pointing at others, touch the head or touching other people were deemed not well-intentioned. Thais believe that noble hand, left hand impure so when presented mementos to others, Thais are using the right hand to signify respect. son daughter to ask for clergy offerings.
– Should express respect for the king, the queen and the royal family of Thailand because there are people that Thais are revered. At dawn and dusk, Thais often pray to pay homage to their king. If there when Thais are chanting, travelers should have according to their seriousness.
– Be dressed and neat in sacred places like temples, churches, statues … Men must wear formal clothes, do not wear shorts and no slippers; Female dress discreetly polite, do not wear short skirts, light clothes, jackets arm, tights, sandals backless … If violations of this rule will not be on tour.
– Strictly comply with the request of the union guide or guides of the time. Compliance with the guidelines of the delegation, should not separate in the sights. If the need for the separate separated groups must notify the team leader or local guides, or predecessors said.
– Fostering 20 Baht / briefcase (equivalent to 7,000 VND) to carry luggage to the hotel upon check-in / check-out hotel.
– Most hotels in Thailand are not equipped with toothpaste, toothbrushes, slippers. So, to Thailand, travelers must prepare these items.
– Guests should not wear shoes inside the home to the Buddha image.
– Do not climb onto any public statue.
– Do not wear clothes that are “cool” or makeup is too heavy in places of worship.
– If you are a woman, do not touch the monks. If a woman wants to give something to the monk, they have to ask a man give help.
– Do not touch someone’s head or feet to touch them or any other person something because Thais believe that “first” is the most valuable parts of the human body.
– Do not signs of affection between men and women in public places.
– Do not drop cigarette butts or chewing gum in public places.
– The Thai concept foot is always the dirtiest part so as to avoid foot hotel sits on the table. Do not use the foot to just touch the animals or other human body because it was considered rude. When sitting cross-legged, not necessarily to foot toward someone, especially the King statue or image. Before entering a Thai house, visitors must leave shoes out.
– The hotel is not responsible for the items, valuables, money for the hotel room without posts in front.
– For passports, important documents, cash and personal property valued at suggest you always take with you, not for the hotel room in case of theft.
– Notify instructors when the incident occurred.
9. Some other information note:
– You absolutely do not tell jokes related to sensitive security and aviation safety in public areas frames especially on planes and at airports.
– All changes and comments on the tour are informed, the exchange with the director to discuss and reach a consensus as had been agreed by both teams. Any changes not included in the program must self-payment.
– Strictly observe the time given by Union Minister.
– Go play outside the program should not go alone (possibly because HDV counseling or sent).
– These services abroad you do not use are not refunded for any services that have been paid in advance.
– Implementation of civilization in tourism, after leaving the hotel or tour end you should have bonuses (tip) to the bellhop, tour guide and driver side car (03 USD / person / day).