Water Lagerstroemia tree is mainly grown for landscaping needs, often scattered planted separately.
– Planting distance 6 x 6 m, or 4 x 4 meters, planting density of 280 trees – 625 trees, depending on the good or bad soil conditions which arranged for the appropriate planting density.
– Before planting is necessary to dig Lagerstroemia x 40 x 40cm hole 40 or 60 x 60 x 60cm.
– Conduct a fertilizer for Lagerstroemia: manure (5-10 kg / hole) and NPK (100g / hole) before placing the tree into the hole at least 15 days.
– Note: Mix the distribution of topsoil and fill the hole.
BBang planting lentils:
Moi hoe soil enough so that put me into the pit Lagerstroemia plant, located across the pit mouth elected, soil compaction around, then backfilled with earth. Water the soil after filling is complete. Note, if planted with nylon bag to tear the bag before planting.
Caring, nurturing trees BBang steering:
– For urban landscape plants: trees large size (usually higher than 1m), so should have iron or wooden frame protection and must fend tree seedlings.
– Lagerstroemia Trees need care in the 3-4 first years: development of clean grass around stumps from 1-2 times / year and for each of the original fertilizer from 100 – 150gr NPK and 5-10 kg of compost.
– Lagerstroemia Trees need care and protection do not let people or animals destroy.