Fig trees propagation techniques
– Fig trees can be propagated by seed or by extracting branches, cuttings, but the fact is propagated by seed gives more attention for healthy seedlings, creating unwanted roots when making ornamental.
– Cultivation of fig trees by sowing should pick the ripe fruit, soft flesh for nuts, grains rub to clean viscous mantle then sow immediately. Before sowing seeds incubated card where moisture to germinate seeds easier, sowing land to small, smooth, clean grass because small particles after sowing, the cabinet straw, coconut fiber … to keep the seedlings moist lightly watered and watered down when the plant reaches a height 15-20 cm can be planted driven away.
Fig trees propagated vegetatively may proceed by extracting the stem, branches and separate sex the original song this way low propagation coefficient, the survival rate is not high so rarely used.
Fig trees growing techniques
– Land planted fig trees need to select the components of motorized land with moderate to severe, should not be grown in sandy soil, gravel or soil with low water holding capacity. Best to supplement areas where the water plant, on bonsai.
– Choose the fig trees the height of 15 to 20 cm for planting. Before Rooter if young leaves growing children need this leaf removal, landfill to ancient roots, watering moisturizing 1-2 times in one week.
Caring for fig trees
– Fig trees are easygoing plant does not require special care, but to have a beautiful fig trees, distributed many branches, small leaves and twigs not take long to note leaf pruning, bending stems, according to that desired shape and phosphate fertilizer plants. Water is a major factor greatly influenced the growth; so, can regulate the amount of irrigation and watering times to control plant growth.
– For the fig trees grow quickly outside the body trimming foliage we also give attention hash and stem in September -10 years.
– Fig trees have no special requirements on fertilizers, irrigation end of 1 year for trees 1-2 times at the beginning or end of the rainy season.